Enjoy the luxury of being a guest in your own home! We bring the same high quality food and exceptional service to dinner parties as we do a large event. House of Boateng Chefs will prepare a delicious selection of amuse bouche, canapés and grazing platters for you and your guests.
Information for kitchen parties/demonstration
- 1 ½ hour cooking demonstration
- Welcome grazing platter
- 9 different Canapes served per guest
- Guests learn through watching, listening and tasting
- During demonstration, dishes will be served to guests
- Add wine pairing option
$50 per person for minimum 10 people, plus staff time
The visual appeal of a dish can be as important as its flavour! Chef Castro has integrated his love for creative food and art with food styling for publications and the film industry on Vancouver Island.
Recent film credits for food styling include the TV series ‘Grace Point’ and the movie ‘Prefect High’. House of Boateng also provides on-set catering services for cast and crew for ‘Spooksville’. You will also see our creativity at work in publications including Boulevard Magazine, Y.A.M. Magazine, Eat Magazine, Helijet In-Flight Review and Rocky Mountain Adventure Guide …to name a few!
Please contact House of Boateng directly to discuss your project.
Bring the experience of a great restaurant into your own home. An elegant cocktail reception, a gourmet dinner party with friends, a special family occasion, or an intimate evening for two. From menu selection to wine pairings, from table settings to parting gifts, we present a range of options to suit any style and budget
Impress your guests and have a great time entertaining. We will ensure that our staff are friendly and approachable, that the food is spectacular and that every detail is perfect.
Looking to refine your cooking skills? We invite you to experience a fun, interactive class in the comfort of your own home.
Renowned for their creativity and innovative culinary style, House of Boateng will guide you through preparing any dish you can imagine: savoury west coast style salmon, menus with African or Caribbean flavours, or the perfect cooked roast.
Gather a few friends to join the party in your kitchen. At the end of each class, you and your friends will enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- 9 or more participants $85 per person plus GST
- 7-8 participants $100 per person plus GST
- 5-6 participants $115 per person plus GST
- Minimum 4 participants $125 per person plus GST
- Learning to cook three courses
- Welcome platter to nibble on while prepping
- All the ingredients for the class
- A half-hour of prep time to set up your kitchen
- Approximately 3 1/2 hours of hands-on cooking class
- 1 hour to enjoy the dishes you’ve prepared
- A half hour for chef to clean up
- Recipe handouts for every participant
- Use of aprons and dish towels for every participant
These classes are great for corporate team building, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties and quality family time together. We also offer cooking classes with wine pairings!
Extra staff will be needed for parties of 10 or more.